Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Startin' Fresh!


Its my first day at the new job! HURRAY!! WOOHOO!! AWESOMETOOOOOWN!

it wasn't long before the ghosts started hasseling me, though. I guess i gotta get used to it. How does one fight off a ghost anyhow? Here are some ideas

--Grandma Sofia says wear a piece of clothing inside out
--Silver Bullets (like for warewolves)
--Flail your arms in the air and yell (aaaooooooeee): my personal favorite
--Clem says: Sage (shes really smart, and loves hugging trees sometimes too)
--Chenoah thinks HOLY WATER will do the trick, much like the Exorcist i think
--Carlos: just ignore it.. to me that means squeezing my eyes closed, chanting to myself, "i dont believe in ghosts!" and silently peeing myself.
--Rasty: If you believe you are being followed by a ghost, jump in a stream, river, or creek or just cross over it. A ghost cannot cross over moving water.

Here's some helpful hints from a site Nasty Rasty found. Thanks, internet.

No comments: