Friday, December 12, 2008

Singapore

HEY! Im in Singapore. One bummer is that my computer has crapped out AGAIN so i am now using the Production Laptop. I have to figure a way to get my pictures out of my phone and onto the Interweb. Until then ill just have to paint pictures with my words. OH how poetic of me. Ive only been in this tiny country for a couple of hours, but so far it has managed to take my breath away many times. THe architecture, the extravagence, the money everything here is so over the top and beautiful and amzing. its super clean... i guess you go to jail for spitting. Really clean and rich. Man its hard to really convey wahts going on here. Everything is covered in twinkle lights, and magnificent structures tower and nestle everywhere yuou look. We are also in the nicest hotel we've ever stayed in. The bed is gigantic! I guess you can get around the entire country in about an hour. its just a small little island. Tomrrow i am going location scouting so i hope to see a lot of this country. Wish me luck!



2 comments:

MassageByMillie.com said...

Ooooh! I am so green! I have always wanted to see that island. Enjoy! Take some pictures for me! One of these days....

Love,
Jonz

nisla said...

GOOD LUCK baby cakes!