Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Im sorry My friends, its been too Long

Hello out there!

I know the time between posts is getting longer and longer. Truthfully, the work has been getting harder and harder, the hours longer and longer. AND NOW ITS ENDING! that's right... im officially at the last location of season 1. WOAH! what a trip. Ive been so many cool places, and its really been life changing. Thanks to everyone for keeping up and staying in touch with your comments and phone calls. kisses to all of you.

So have you been watching the show? i believe you can catch it online at Scifi.com... just follow the Ghost hunters International link. I have only seen one or two episodes because it doesn't air anywhere we are... but what i have seen is absolutely fantastic and scary and spooky and definitely worth watching. Everyone who works on this show does an amazing job and its really one of the best experiences of my life.

Ill be galavanting around the states come middle of Feb... be sure to drop me an email if you like. Erinhickman@rocketmail.com

-Erin

1 comment:

MassageByMillie.com said...

Phone calls? We could have been making phone calls? Ratz, did I miss out!

I HAVE been watching the show though. It is quite good. Have you met the on screen personnel or the camera and lighting people? Or do they come after you finish up?

Don"t forget to continue posting around the States, okay?

I love you!