Sunday, March 1, 2009

An Ode to My Mother

So i am no longer traveling the globe (well, temporarily). This was why i started this whole blog to begin with, and its been so nice to know a lot of people were checking in on me. So that was that.

But my mom got mad at me and told me i need to keep her updated on life so here the blog continues and perhaps there will be something interesting to talk about soon.

Well, i am moving to Berkley, CA for a couple months, so that's something new. Stay tuned. Funny things are always happening.

-Erin

1 comment:

nisla said...

I'm VERY relieved that I'll still be able to read about you. thanks! I'm also very honored to have an ode . . . I've never had one before so I feel really special . . . as if being your mother didn't make me special enough already