Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sweden... Denmark... Norway... its all the same anyway, right?

Well Hello,

Because of some kind of crazy aerospace phenomenon, I will actually be leaving tomorrow for Los Statos Unidos. Its crazy i know! The trip is coming to a close. Woah. Really, woah. Man... that's just crazy.

So I'll be in LA for a few days and then off to the next leg of the journey. Even though i leave in like a week, I still dont know where i am going; i just know its going to be cold. These are some options i have heard:

Sweden
Norway
Denmark
Iceland


Definitely Amsterdam. Yeah, mom, that's totally going to happen.

P.S.
LAians: Please give me a ring. My friend is letting me stay in her dope place all by my lonesome so i figure i should party as hard as i can. Barcade. The Prince. Short Stop. Bike Rides. The Beach. Friendship. Avocados. Rollerskating(!), Under Water.


P.P.S.
here are some pictures of the lovely city of Lima, Peru. South America has been amazing. I want to stay here forever. Well, its definitely somewhere i need to come again.




No comments: