Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ghost Hunterst International PREMIERE!!!


Last night the first episode of Ghost Hunters International Premiered!!! Man im sorry i didn't tell anyone earlier, i totally forgot. Its a case from Peru and its SCARY OOOOOOOHH!!! Well, i dont know becuase i cant watch it way over here in the motherland, but you can! So watch it and tell me what you think and make sure to look for my name in the credits. I believe its going to be on every Wednesday at 9pm EST so keep watching because its the best damn show on TV!

2 comments:

Clusterfly said...

oh man! i can't believe i missed it! I'm setting my dvr to record from now on - i'll keep you updated you ghost chaser you...

nisla said...

Is there someplace I can get a rerun of the premier???? JEEZE I'm sorry I missed it!