Saturday, November 29, 2008

BON VOYAGE!

Hey Everyone!

I am in Manila, Philippines. Just got here about an hour ago. Yippeee!! I gotta set up the computer a bit (new hard drive to get up to speed) and then ill be posting pics in no time.

Manila is warm and full of small brown people, just like back home! So far its bustling and busy and the streets are not well lit, but the little carts of food look absolutely delicious, but probably lethal to my american digestion. That wont stop me though!

1 comment:

MassageByMillie.com said...

Well E,
I've finally found you! What did you do for Thanksgiving? Next time you are in or around LA, let me know...maybe I could meet you somewhere (...take you out to dinner?).

Where is Shiela? Can she be fixed? Can I help?

Well, you are off now on another adventure. Keep yourself safe! I will be watching you, with love, your friend...
Jonz