Sunday, November 16, 2008

No More Posts this Trip

So my computer is completely busted. Its been just a fantastic week for me and electronics. Needless to say, i will not be able to post any more pics, or anymore posts for this trip. That's alright. Scandinavia is gloomy and beautiful but also makes me sad and bored, so there's not too much to post about any way. I go home in 4 days. "Home" being hopefully San Francisco for about a week. Then:

PHILLIPINES!
JAPAN!

Woo hoo. Ill have to get a new computer so i can work, so posts will be starting as soon as that happens. Thank you for reading along everyone. Posting and reading comments is the most connection i have with all my friends and with my life in the US and i will miss all of it terribly in the gloomy denmark days ahead. oh yeah, did i mention i am back in Denmark? We drove in yesterday and now i am staying in a haunted castle. Ooooooo!!! its actually really cool to look at, and besides the rain and hale, it'll be a nice place to finish out my Scandinavia trip.

Kisses!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Poor sister. Well, I suppose when the bad luck arrives, you just got to ride it out and get excited for the new and the good that should hopefully appear. Talk to you when you get back. Love you.

Clusterfly said...

oh little erin! i will miss your posts :( for they are all i know of the world outside this smokey, smog ridden city...safe travels xx

MassageByMillie.com said...

E,
I keep missing you at every turn! I hope your travels get better and better. I have finally got a nice fast broadband connection and keeping up with you will be a bit easier. Give a call if you can when you are in the CA area. I will try the last number I have to try and call you. Love and Bon Voyage to you at any rate!
Jonz